About The Villa
Hugging the cliff face above Lombok’s dramatic, untouched coastline, Malimbu Cliff Villa blends modern luxury with breathtaking panoramas in an exotic five-bedroom island villa retreat. Fall under this villa’s spell with the nightlife of Senggigi just a short drive away, and the idyllic Gili islands, renowned for world-class diving, within easy reach.
Malimbu Cliff Villa has something for everyone. With access to its own private beach, the villa is set high above the sea, with spectacular views extending across the ocean all the way to the breathtaking peak of Balis mystical Mount Agung.
Designed for total rest and relaxation, this stylish, contemporary and ultra chic villa offers accommodation for up to ten adults and two children across five bedrooms, plus a study room that can convert into a children's room. A stunning 18-metre infinity pool fronts the contemporary two-story villa, while crisp clean lines of white and grey exteriors create a light and airy ambiance.
Inside, vibrant artwork and colourful fabrics contrast nicely against the neutral furnishings evoking a unique sense of style. Malimbu Cliff Villa’s spacious living areas embrace you with a homely feel, however a few decadent features certainly add a taste of the exclusive. With the infinity pool and terrace - from which to-die-for sunsets unfold every evening, and luxurious bathtubs offering some of the best views in the house, it’s hard not to adopt the laid-back Lombok lifestyle at Malimbu Cliff Villa.
While both the nightlife of Senggigi and the white sands and exquisite diving of the Gili Islands are nearby, Malimbu Cliff Villa lures you with peace and privacy in an idyllic coastal location. The warm and friendly staff members look after guests’ every need with a fully trained team including a Villa Manager, and a skilled chef. At Malimbu Cliff Villa, you are ensured a truly memorable holiday.
- Main house arranged over three levels - all offering breathtaking views
- Open-plan living and dining area overlooking the swimming pool and terrace
- Large flat-screen satellite TV and entertainment lounge area
- Teak dining table seating six
- Breakfast bar
- Galley-style, fully equipped modern kitchen
- 18-metre infinity edge swimming pool
- Timber deck with sun loungers
- Alfresco dining terrace with round table seating six
- Rolling, manicured lawns
- Luxurious and extensive retreat occupying most of the villa's upper floor
- Features a comfortable TV lounge, cosy bedroom and dressing room
- Ensuite bathroom with a deep terrazzo tub, plus indoor and outdoor showers
- Moroccan-style lanterns that add to the elegance and beauty of the room
Upstairs Guest Bedroom
- Beautifully designed bedroom featuring a bed head crafted from naturally edged solid wood
- Green pillows match the swaying palm fronds while a series of bright abstract flower paintings add a splash of colour
- Large terrazzo tub in the ensuite bathroom
- Pleasing views of the hillside and the rocky beach below
Downstairs Guest Bedrooms
- Both bedrooms channel modern vibes and five-star amenities
- Similar in design to the upstairs guestroom, however one has twin beds (that can be pushed together to form a king) and the other is a king
- Lime green modular chairs add a modern touch along with large abstract paintings
- The twin room, with a terrazzo tub in its ensuite, opens onto a covered patio furnished with an outdoor sofa and coffee table
- The king-bedded room opens directly onto the pool and features an open-air shower in its bathroom
- Guest bedroom with twin bed that can be converted into king bed
Senggigi, West Lombok, Indonesia.
Malimbu Bay 1km; Senggigi 8km; Bangsal harbour (for boats to the Gili Islands).
10 adults, 2 children (3 kings, 2 twins). Extra bed is available upon request at additional cost.
Open-plan living/dining/kitchen; alfresco dining.
Private swimming pool (18m x 4m).
Villa manager; chef; 1 butler; 1 housekeeper; gardener; pool attendant; 4 security guards. Masseuse and babysitter on request.
Western, Asian, vegetarian and childrens menu. Requests accommodated (including special diets).
WiFi internet access; mobile phone coverage.
Satellite TV and DVD, stereo system with iPod adapter.
2 baby cots; highchair; pool toys; DVDs; books; games; Study room (can double as extra bedroom).
Back-up generator, safe.